An AE102 from MD-R Motorsports. Nice! I don't know what's in this thing though. =)
Rod Millen Motorsports AE102. Showin off RMM's radical super touring front chin spoiler and rear wing and BBS wheels wrapped in thin, high-sensitivity rubber. Also sports a custom exhaust setup.
94 AE102 belonging to Shawn of Corolla Style. Nice look! Good job with the intake plumbing too.
- 7A-GE conversion to be done by TRD Northwest
- H&R sport springs, KYB GR2 gas struts
- 17"x7" Konig Monsoon wheels w/ 205/40R17 Grand Spirit tires
- custom 2.25" exhaust w/ resonator, mated to an RS*R universal stainless steel muffler w/ 3" tip
- custom intake consisting of modified 3" Weapon R intake pipe to throttle body, 4" custom plumbing, and PRM filter
- advanced ignition timing (15 degrees from the 10 degrees base)
- Vitek spark plug wires, NGK plugs
- TRD HP-Z brake pads
- Optima battery relocated to trunk
- universal Touring style wing
- clear lenses all around, including trunk panel; PIAA 1200 driving lights
- various cosmetic upgrades inside, outside, and under the hood: carbon fiber dash kit, Levoc parts, //TRD oil filler cap, stereo system, repainted various parts, etc.
Here is Royce's 95 AE102. Now this is a clean ass look! It's calm, smooth, refined, and untouched by rice. He's still building it up...
- Ground Control adjustable springs, KYB gas struts
- Jacobs spark plug wires
- modified air box (had an intake, but it only sucked hot air...let this be a lesson to you all)
- battery relocated to trunk
- 17" ARDs w/ Toyo T1 tires
- custom front lip made by himself
- Superwhite headlight bulbs, clear corners, custom trunk panel
AE102 belonging to Chad of Eurodynamiks. Good job so far! Chicks dig it. =)
- Erebuni bodykit #235 w/ universal Touring style wing
- Intrax springs (1.75" drop)
- 17" TSW VS1's w/ Nitto 205/40 tires
- Ultra Flow catback exhaust w/ 4" tip
- Weapon*R air intake
- Vitek spark plug wires
- carbon fiber dash kit, Razo pedals
- rally driving lights, clear corner and signal lenses
For all you fly female racers...how bout a hug? =) Mad props to the ladies who know what's under their.....hood.
[Tech Info] [Mods] [Lounge] [Gallery] [Links] [About] [Contact] [Sitemap] [New]
|COROLLA Performance Business Card|
|George Lindemann Sr. . George Lindemann made bold investments in cable tv, mobile phones and pipelines|